Manager, Project Quality Inspection
Opportunity to work with a large scale project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Global project exposure
About Our Client
A leading mega project in the Kingdom
- Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines and procedures in each assigned task.
- Responsible for the overall management and supervision of the Construction Quality Control (QC) staff comprising of structure, vertical, civil, and electrical leads.
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects sub-contractor's QC personnel
The Successful Applicant
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and technique in the construction industry, including independent verification processes.
- 20 years of proven experience in the construction site/ field Quality Management with at least 10 years of international site experience from Civil & Mechanical engineering background
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Project/ Construction management or related field. (required), Master's degree (advantage)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a leading project in the World