Managing Director, Indonesia - Piling and foundations
Management position with a global MNC in piling and foundations
Group strategy implementation for Indonesia market
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international ground engineering and construction company. They are seeking a dynamic and experienced Managing Director to develop the growing business in Indonesia.
For this senior leadership role, the ideal candidate must possess a minimum education or background qualification in Civil Engineering and speak fluently Bahasa Indonesia.
Reporting to the Regional Director based in Singapore, this position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The Managing Director's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leadership: Oversee and coordinate with the senior management team of the company, Sales & Marketing, Service, Operations, Finance & Administration
- Strategy and implementation: Develop clear sales and marketing plans based on HQ's and local sales strategies. Drive efficient execution at the country level to achieve exponential sales results
- New business development: Spearhead new opportunities to improve market share and position of the company in Indonesia. Manage and develop network and technical contracts with local clients, suppliers and sub-contractors
- People management: Head the Sales and Marketing team to ensure an integrated and winning approach, optimize customer satisfaction, revenue generation and employee satisfaction
- Best practices: Ensure compliance with statutory laws, quality standards, risk and safety management as well as liaising with the local government and authorities when needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Must possess a minimum qualification of Bachelors or Master's Degree in a relevant engineering field (i.e. civil engineering)
- Robust engineering expertise related to heavy foundation with at least 10 years of management experience
- As a strategic and decisive individual, you should possess excellent leadership ability, interpersonal and communication skills, and problem solving mindset
- The candidate will also need to have a strong network, functional understanding of commercial and legal framework in Indonesia
- Robust change management experience is also key for the success in this role
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be entrusted to lead the business at country level. He or she can also expect rapid career growth and a competitive salary package.