Mandarin & English Speaking IT Support
North West Location
About Our Client
Our client is a national manufacturing company
- Provide tier 1/2 support in Mandarin and English
- Take incoming telephone calls from customers
- Monitor the Technical Support queues and mailboxes
- Verify support entitlement
- Log support cases in CRM system
- Provide timely responses and regular updates on support cases
- Independent problem solving and appropriate escalation
- Effective use and continuous contribution to Knowledge Base
- Other related duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent oral Mandarin and English language skills are essential
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or similar desired
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Windows 7 and Microsoft Exchange
- Good technical support skills in Windows 7
- Experience or qualifications in IT support roles
- Experience supporting Microsoft desktop operating systems in an Active Directory environment (preferred)
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills with proven troubleshooting
- Experience in resolving issues over the phone.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a Full time 6 month contract with the view to go permanent.
They are looking for an individual to join their organisation immediately. This is an exciting time to join a global organisation and utilise your IT support skills.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.