Mandarin Speaking IT Support
South East Location
About Our Client
Our client is a national manufacturing company
- Provide tier 1/2 support in Mandarin and English
- Take incoming telephone calls from customers
- Monitor the Technical Support queues and mailboxes
- Verify support entitlement
- Log support cases in CRM system
- Provide timely responses and regular updates on support cases
- Independent problem solving and appropriate escalation
- Effective use and continuous contribution to Knowledge Base
- Other related duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Excellent oral Mandarin and English language skills are essential
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or similar desired
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Windows 7 and Microsoft Exchange
- Good technical support skills in Windows 7
- Experience or qualifications in IT support roles
- Experience supporting Microsoft desktop operating systems in an Active Directory environment (preferred)
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills with proven troubleshooting
- Experience in resolving issues over the phone.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a Full time 12 month contract with the view to go permanent. Based in South East.
They are looking for an individual to join their organisation immediately. This is an exciting time to join a global organisation and utilise your IT support skills.
Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.