A premier business, with a huge market presence
Join part of a high performing finance team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in plastic production and design, and are now looking for Management/Manufacturing Accountant to join their growing finance team. Due to positive change within the organisation they are looking for a Management/Manufacturing Accountant to work closely with key operational stakeholders in end to end finance support.
- Heavy involvement in the month end closing process Responsible for the accurate inventory and cost of goods sold valuation
- Product costing including new product cost scenarios
- Review of all completed production orders and analysing variance before closing purchase orders
- Carry our month end accruals, timely posting of journals and reconciliations
- Periodic close of operation account
- Performance reporting to site and corporate management
- Budgeting and forecasts
- Variance analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Part or fully qualified in either CPA or CA
- At least 3-4 years working in a similar management/cost accounting role
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills and rapport building
- Experienced user of MYOB or alternative ERP system, with
- High level excel skills
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package. Operating within a well-known and reputable organisation, you will enjoy being challenged with a variety of roles and responsibilities to help develop and broaden your existing skill-set.
If this role is in line with your experience and skillet, please Apply Now.