Join an exciting and growing business.
An opportunity grow your career inside one of Australias most trusted brands.
About Our Client
Our client has been voted one of the most trusted brands in Australia that prides itself on delivering high quality products to the global market.
- Introduce/adopt all aspects of Lean Manufacturing
- All tools, jigs and fixtures, procedures and systems associated in manufacturing are suitable for task
Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and manufacturing trends
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and manufacturing trends
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a degree qualified manufacturing engineer with over 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Have a postive attitude.
- Be a team player.
- Leadership experience.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to work for an exciting Australian made brand and grow your career inside a well trusted business as well as a competitive salary package.