Excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised business.
Opportunity to grow your career inside a passionate and growing team.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised food and beverage manufacturer with over 25,00 people employed in the business all around the world and has been operating for over 100 years.
- Performing RCA on all critical failures in the plant within the manufacturing business unit.
- Compiling and maintaining equipment histories.
- Reviewing suitability of component specification.
- Planning line maintenance activities.
- Liaising with maintenance and production teams, manufacturing managers to review production downtime.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-7 years engineering experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience within the FMCG industry.
- Strong team management skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Mechanical, Mechatronics or Chemical Engineering degree.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to grow your career within a globally recognised business and join a passionate team focused on delivering results.