- Critical Leadership Role
- Management role as part of a leading national business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ASX listed organisation who operate across multiple regions and specialise in diverse turnkey construction and manufacturing projects. With years of investment in advancing their technology and capability, this company is well positioned to continue to grow and diversify. Our client has been in operation for over 50 years and value customer centricity at the front of everything they do.
As the WA Manufacturing Manager reporting to the Operations Manager, you will hold a critical leadership role which will oversee the day-to-day manufacturing function in WA. Specifically, you will:
- Take responsibility and leadership of the production activities on a daily basis.
- Plan details of production activity in terms of output quality, quantity, cost, time, labour, equipment and materials requirements
- Oversee the production of the company products in line with design and specification.
- Control the use of production plant facilities through planning hours and supply of parts, tools and materials.
- Coordinate quality control procedures and implement safety requirements to ensure statutory requirements are met.
- Lead a team of staff to ensure productivity and efficiency whilst maintaining the highest safety standards. This will include apprentices to ensure adequate training and theory is being completed.
Identify and implement a range of continuous improvement strategies across the manufacturing function
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven individual with previous experience in a hands-on Manufacturing Management leadership role. Additionally, you will demonstrate a track record of managing a manufacturing function while maintaining strong safety standards.
An extensive background in Manufacturing Management in the fields of industrial, commercial, civil and or residential construction is critical to the success of this role. Your knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodology will be important as continuous improvement will form a big part of this role.
You will also demonstrate strong leadership experience in the delivery of high-performance results and collaboration across diverse teams and stakeholders. You will also have a comprehensive knowledge of Australian standards and legislation related to the construction industry.
What's on Offer
This permanent role will see you join the leadership team and have the opportunity to develop the team through a period of growth and diversification. Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package.
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities as a Manufacturing Manager. You will be exposed to a range of high profile projects across multiple industries enabling you to take the next step in your career both technically and as a leader.