Market Development Manager
Work for a leading biotechnology company for diagnostics, testing and research
Market Development Manager with a National remit across an innovative portfolo
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. With sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, they help to improve healthcare, enable the development of new medicines and pave the way for scientific breakthroughs.
-Develops Go-To-Market strategies and sales execution.
-Performs pre-sales presentations, product demonstrations and technical seminars for individuals and groups in response to field sales requests.
-Influences internal & external stakeholders to drive adoption.
- Supports other specialists and team working with general representatives to develop tactical plans to maxmise revenues
-Develops workflow sales from sample isolation down to data analysis and interpretation in the field of Genomics research.
-Maintains and develops relationships with key customers and references. Increases customer satisfaction. Develops new business opportunities in biomedical research labs, pharma & biotech.
- Forecasts country related product revenues
- Works closely together with local and regional marketing managers to provide market feedback and to contribute to country action plans. Works with regional teams to align actions and leverage synergies to exceed sales targets.
- Identify unmet needs in the market & develop KOLs to drive new applications/ opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
Strong experience in Regional sales and/or Business Development and/or Product marketing experiences.
- Minimum education Master of Science, PhD or equivalent experience in molecular biology, biochemistry or related.
-Strong verbal (oral and written) and presentation skills required.
-A combination of expert troubleshooting and interpersonal skills are the keys to success in this position.
-Knowledge of relevant markets.
What's on Offer
This role is paying a very competitive package aong with the opportunity to work for a high profile, market leading employer.