Marketing Advisor (3 Month Contract)
A new role has become available for an experienced Marketing Advisor
This is a great opportunity to work for a global NFP
About Our Client
The Marketing Advisor is responsible for developing compelling audience specific customer journeys to achieve key commercial retention and growth objectives. The role will focus on delivering high-quality interactions at each step of a customer's journey across a range of traditional and digital channels. You will focus on developing and executing customer journeys designed to demonstrate and communicate their impact. The role is responsible for ensuring that the product value proposition is relevant, clearly defined and articulated in all marketing messaging and assets. The role requires the ability to work at the strategic level (generating innovative ideas) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns, stakeholder management, analysing data and solving problems).
An understanding of holistic customer experience and how to build commercial results from an existing supporter base from effective campaign journey developments is core to this role. The role interfaces with many stakeholders to develop and execute marketing campaigns including the wider retention and growth team, product management, analytics, creative and content team, research and insights as well as the automation team.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborate with the insights and analytics team to define core target audience for campaign and always on activity to inform decision making
- Develop briefs for key campaign periods / product launches to gain endorsement and buy in across key stakeholders within the organisation
- Brief key agency partners and internal functions on the objectives and insights that guides campaign decision making
- Develop project plans to deliver campaign and always on activity to provide clear line of sight of ownership and accountability through various phases of the delivery process
- Work with the media agency to develop the media plan and achieve campaign objectives
- Develop campaign budgets and ensure budget is effectively tracking against forecast
- Define effective campaign measures to track performance during and post campaign delivery
- Manage and optimise always on strategies through the line to deliver on product and revenue KPIs
- Regularly review the media plan with the media agency and optimise inline with performance outcomes
- Liaise with insights & analytics to understand performance of always on activity and refine strategies to improve marketing effectiveness and performance
The Successful Applicant
experience managing multiple high profile campaigns. You will need to be highly organised as the campaign you will be working on needs to be planned and executed on an ongoing basis, with considerations regarding media channel strategies and executions, content opportunities, testing, optimisation of campaigns and updates/changes to creative executions. There is heavy involvement from the organisations affiliated media agency, creative and content teams.
What's on Offer
This is a 3 month temporary contract which has become available due to the increase in workload across the team. You must be immediately available to start work with minimal leave booked over the next 3 months.