- Take the next step in your Marketing career!
- Join an organisation with over 125 years experience within the finance industry.
About Our Client
My client is a leading firm of Advisors and Accountants with over 125 years of history operating in Australia & New Zealand. Specialising in the middle market economy with a focus on progressive business and community organisations, the company has grown to currently employ over 1000 people.
- Target relevant client groups for promotional or awareness activities.
- Work with the national marketing focus group to implement initiatives.
- Develop content for internal and external use (videos, articles, social media).
- Management and execution of sponsor-ships to ensure agreed assets and business outcomes are met.
- Management of the marketing automation software (Marketo).
- Develop, implement, and maintain programs, plans, policies, and procedures for all aspects of marketing operations.
- Co-ordinate internal and external events.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with CRM marketing and automation software, preferably Marketo.
- Tech savvy with the ability to adapt to new technology.
- 3 or more years experience in marketing, professional services desirable but not essential.
- Capable of working both in a team and independently.
- Good at developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Take the next step in your marketing career within a well established company that offers numerous benefits outside of the office. With the ability to be able to mentor and help with delegating task to junior members immediately whilst liaising with senior employees, this role is a brilliant opportunity to further your career.