Leading community organisation
Provide key insights into Marketing Strategies
About Our Client
Based in Lidcombe Western Sydney, our client has a strong a strong history dating back to World War II and have been providing their members and the wider community with entertainment, award winning food and beverage outlets and community support.
With a strong commitment to their five core values courage, respect, professionalism, humility and integrity they are making differences amongst their community by actively participating in community projects, sponsored events and volunteering to assist those in need. This is truly an opportunity not to be missed!
Reporting into the Executive Manager of Marketing and Community Relations your role as the Marketing Analyst will be although not limited to:
- Provide accurate information to assist with strategic marketing plans that drive overall business improvements
- Extract customer insights that inform business decisions and planning
- Presenting reports detailing KPI performance of the business across gaming, food & beverage, membership, marketing and other areas as required
- Assist Operational Managers as needed with customer insights to inform strategic planning and direction
- Manage and track average spend, foot traffic and other key metrics
- Drive research activities including annual member satisfaction surveys, regular program management research
- Manage competitor analysis and collection of competitor insights
- Assist with the development of e-marketing and direct marketing strategies and campaigns as well as website and social media tracking
- Contribute to product and promotions development across although not limited to Food and Beverage offers, shows and entertainment, gaming product
The Successful Applicant
- Must have Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Commerce, Economics or Business
- Must have a Responsible Service of Alcohol and Responsible Conduct of Gaming Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Marketing Analyst, Business Analyst or similar position, ideally from within the Hospitality, Entertainment or Gaming industry highly regarded.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Specifically Excel) and the ability to extract, manage and report on various key data
- SQL and Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik, SAP, Tableau or similar
- Marketing Automation software such as SAP Marketing Cloud or similar
- Digital Marketing tracking tools such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Project Management experience working alongside senior personnel within a corporate environment
- Previous research experience and use of research platforms such as Survey Monkey
- A can do attitude with the ability to communicate effectively cross functionally a MUST!
What's on Offer
- On-site secure parking
- Opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team that supports growth
- Staff benefits