- Full-time permanent position
- Opportunity to lead a team
About Our Client
This role will report to the General Manager - Fundraising, Marketing and Advocacy and will oversee a team of 3 staff within the Marketing and Advocacy space.
My client works within a Western Australian Not For Profit and Charities Sector and is based within the inner CBD.
- Achieve annual donations targets
- Develop and implement marketing plans, campaigns and projects.
- Develop and implement advocacy and community engagement plans and campaigns.
- Effective management of the website, EDM and social media channel strategy.
- Effective management of external service providers.
- Manage the Ambassadorial and Speakers pool, ensuring they are engaged in line with policy.
- Effective leadership of Marketing and Advocacy team
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and relevant policies is managed and maintained
- Responsible for developing and engaging volunteer engagement plan and oversee volunteer initiatives for the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
Specific Job Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful marketing and/or communication campaigns delivering measurable results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt communication style for different audiences.
- Demonstrated brand management ability while ensuring compliance with brand guidelines.
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a small team
Qualifications and/ or experience:
- University qualifications in marketing, communications. PR or similar.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a marketing or advocacy leadership role.
- Experience in brand management will be well regarded
- Ability to effectively manage external consultants.
- Experience in overseeing website management systems, search engine optimisation, CRM systems and social media platforms.
- Experience in writing grant, tender and/or award submissions
- Computer skills:
- Competent and experienced with MS Office software
- Competent and experienced using databases (Salesforce desirable)
- Leadership Ability and Attributes for Success in the role
- Dynamic and proactive individual with a strong work ethic and highly motivated to achieve results.
- Highly organized, effective at time management with an eye for detail.
- Proven team player; committed to working collaboratively to achieve organisational outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to build and nurture effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is an extremely rewarding opportunity where the individual will see the positive impact that their work is directly having within the community.
This is a full-time permanent role with salary packaging benefits also available.