- Exciting new opportunity to work for a national retail brand
- Working across multiple campaigns both traditional and online
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian retailer operating a number of well-known brands that provide top quality household name products.
- Develop and maintain content for digital platforms including website and social media, evolving the use of these platforms to a more considered stakeholder engagement plan.
- Develop and implement digital campaigns including SEO and Google Ads. Apply data analytics to review the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Assist in all new product launches, including communications planning, targeted messaging, media releases, and copy writing for EDMs and collateral.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with relevant external stakeholders, agencies, and other media.
- Ensure our communications consistently complies with our brand and style guide.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in marketing, communication and/or PR roles.
- B2B experience would be an added advantage.
- Copy writing and content management skills.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, SEO, and social media marketing.
- Collaborative, can-do approach, with a willingness to work in a team environment.
What's on Offer
Along with a competitive salary package, hard work and achievements are met with a range of rewards and benefits, included but not limited to:
- Discounts across internal brands and client partners.
- Positive work-life balance and flexible working options.
- Extensive learning and development, career development and progression.
- Working in and amongst a diverse and inclusive team environment.
- Additional benefits.