- Immediate starts available
- Attractive hourly rates
About Our Client
My clients are spread across multiple WA locations and suburbs, including the CBD, inner CBD, North and South of the river. Temporary and contract positions will range across multiple organisations and industries such as education, local government, NFP, finance, technology, mining and property.
You will have the opportunity to be considered for work within various organisations based in WA and may also have the possibility of an extension or offered a permanent position.
Temporary and contract roles are available for multiple reasons such as:
- Short term relief whilst a member of staff is on leave or unavailable to work
- Assisting with an overflow of work or assisting a team/organisation whilst they recruit permanent positions
- Maternity or paternity leave cover
- Exciting project based work
- Opportunities where organisations prefer to hire on a temporary basis before offering a permanent position
My clients are looking for individuals who can be available immediately or within 2 weeks for a broad range of Marketing and Communications positions such as:
- Communications Assistant/Coordinator/Officer
- Marketing and Communications Assistant/Coordinator/Officer
- Digital Communications Specialist
- PR/Media Specialist
- Internal Communications Specialist
- Change Communications Specialist
- Crisis Communications Specialist
- Community Engagement and Relations
The Successful Applicant
I am looking for individuals who possess some of the following skills and can be available to start immediately or within a 2 week period:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a marketing, communications, PR or media focused position
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications or a related study
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills (Internal and external stakeholders)
- Marketing/Communications campaign management and ability to maintain relationships with media outlets and external agencies for campaign purposes
- Experienced in proactively looking for story opportunities, interviewing, writing media releases
- Copywriting experience for corporate collateral, annual reports, media releases, speeches, articles, social media and websites
- Experienced in handling media requests for information
- Experienced in monitoring public opinion and media
- Ability to use email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor or any other relevant software
- Internal communications experience and ability to manage content on an intranet platform such as SharePoint for example
- Crisis communications experience or have had any recent experience in driving Covid-19 communication and strategies this year
- Experienced in using CMS platforms - Any CMS experience is fine as this is transferable
- Basic/intermediate experience using the Adobe Creative Suite is desirable (You do not need to be a graphic designer)
What's on Offer
By applying to this vacancy, you are opening yourself to a world of opportunity to work with some of the best businesses in the state.
Although they are temporary and contract roles, you will learn a range of different skills that will assist in the growth of your career and skill set.
We offer an attractive hourly rate and an immediate start for successful applicants - will vary per client.
Temporary and Contract opportunities also have the potential to get extended or made permanent.
To apply please click the 'Apply' button below.