Marketing and communications coordinator
Close Team environment
About Our Client
Our client is a logistics company based in the North. They have a strong presence in the market and have had rapid growth and now the opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Marketing and communications coordinator to join the small but collaborative marketing team.
- Provide support to the department manager and stakeholders in the production of collateral for internal and external marketing projects.
- Manage and maintain relationships with external agencies and suppliers to ensure effective delivery
- Development and optimisation of the marketing automation program to deliver a best in class customer experience across the customer lifecycle.
- Assist in the planning, designing, executing and reporting on Customer Journeys
- Develop and deliver external e-newsletter via EDM to customers, including collating information from across the business and providing briefings to the Marketing Agency for the distribution via EDM as required.
- Assist in the maintenance of the social media platforms on a daily basis including uploading content and monitoring of comments and activity on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Pinterest.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in an executional marketing and communications role
- Marketing Automation Experience using Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing or similar
- Past experience creating content and managing social media platforms
- The ability to organise and plan own work outcomes including identifying key priorities and handle multiple tasks.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and have experience dealing with external agencies and suppliers
What's on Offer
- Modern office with great team culture
- Competitive remuneration package