Marketing and Communications Manager
Opportunity to work for a renowned national leader in the software space
Great culture with a fantastic team and supportive workplace
About Our Client
With nearly 20 years in business my client is an established Brisbane based company and is one of Australia's leading specialist software and service providers.
- Work with the Managing Director in devising and implementing the Sales and Marketing Plan
- Development of communication messages considering the business skill diversity of the audience
- Plan and implement campaigns to increase revenue and take up of products from existing and new customers
- Editing the content, and in some circumstances providing new content, for sales proposals and formal tenders
- Be a brand custodian of the products and services marketed by the company.
- Maintenance of Company Websites
- Execute marketing campaigns across all platforms and improve SEO and SEM performance and drive ongoing search strategy
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing & Communications Manager will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or marketing
- Proven working knowledge in a similar role
- Software or service provider industry advantageous
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing & communications activities
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and the ability to analyse marketing performance.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join the business at an exciting time and will have the opportunity to work across some fantastic projects and developments within the City. This role is paying an attractive and very competitive salary package.