- ASX listed organisation within the Resources sector based in inner Perth CBD.
- Excellent opportunity to step into this newly created role and make it your own
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed Western Australian gold exploration company.They are in an exciting phase of growth with a significant level of activity underway, and are on a hunt for a gun Marketing & Communications Specialist to join their small, high performing and innovative team, based in inner Perth CBD, to support the Managing Director and drive all marketing and communications activities within the business.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing, communication strategies and plans to further business objectives.
- Produce high quality content to support communications efforts, including reports, presentations, supporting the MD with ASX announcements, newsletters, website copy and media releases.
- Oversee and manage the development, production and delivery of promotional material.
- Liaise with, coordinate and manage work with an external agency.
- Coordinate IR and shareholder/stakeholder enquiries and communications
- Plan and coordinate key stakeholder events and conference/trade shows along with the preparation of all marketing material.
- Build the company profile and brand across social media platforms such as Linkedin and Twitter.
- Develop and multi-purpose content for online platforms such as the website, email and social media platforms.
- Help manage MD diary, email and travel management.
- Completing various ad-hoc administrative tasks as required by the MD.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in communications, marketing or other relevant role
- A motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast paced role
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to self manage, with strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An analytical mind with strong problem solving abilities
- Being flexible and adaptable and able to prioritise
- Being able to work autonomously and make decisions
- Highly level of competency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop or Canva would be a bonus
What's on Offer
- Be part of a successful ASX listed company
- Opportunity to make this role your own
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Work directly with the Managing Director
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Great remuneration package for the right candidate
- Excellent inner Perth CBD location