Marketing and Events Coordinator - Fashion
Work for a global leading fashion company in the luxury industry
Work for a global lifestyle brand aim to inspire colorful living
About Our Client
A global luxury fashion company that defines style with excellent quality products.
Is one of today's best known and most highly fashion brands, and has been one practically since it was founded.
- Assist and coordinate events planning budgets - this includes liaising with suppliers and vendors to obtain quotes, creating purchase orders and following up on invoicing;
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors and events production companies to produce events in line with Global guidelines;
- Assist with internal validation of the events in coordination with the region;
- Manage the events planning calendar and liaise with the Fashion boutiques accordingly;
- Work closely with the visual merchandising and boutique teams to support the marketing plan implementations;
- Stay updated on trends and developments in relation to events/cultural activities and provide regular competitor analysis update to the marketing team.
- Provide general administration & ad hoc support to the Fashion Marketing Team
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrate strong capabilities in the areas of marketing, events production and project management.
- A tertiary qualification in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years' experience in events management, production and / or VM.
- Experience the execution of logistically complex events involving a high level of interactions with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask across competing priorities.
What's on Offer
- Working with a global and well known company
- Career progression
- International exposure