- Full-time role with an Immediate Start Available
- Innovative Not-For-Profit organisation
About Our Client
An innovative Not-For-Profit organisation based in the Perth CBD.
- Contribute to the creative planning and strategy of events.
- Manage social media platforms.
- Administer and maintain the website.
- Create marketing collateral to assist with event promotion.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the planning, promotion, delivery, and evaluation of events.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related area.
- Strong Stakeholder management & engagement skills.
- Copywriting experience is desirable.
- Experience using an CMS platform.
- Basic/intermediate experience using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to use an email marketing platform.
- Marketing/Communications campaign management and ability to maintain relationships with media outlets and external agencies for campaign purposes.
- Experience in managing social media platforms and scheduling tools.
What's on Offer
- Professional Development
- Great culture