Be part of an organisation that actively seeks diverse perspectives.
Opportunity to drive Marketing and Communications in Perth Real Estate.
About Our Client
With a vast and varied heritage, our client has a wide established portfolio across Australasia. Once a small family start up, their remit now spans residential and commercial properties and more.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Supporting the Marketing Officer in the delivery of projects and campaigns.
- Ongoing maintenance of the website and future Digital assets.
- Creating engaging content for multiple audiences across Digital and Traditional channels.
- Multi-level stakeholder engagement and management across WA and the Eastern States.
- Identify and champion new Social Media opportunities.
- Review and analysis of existing campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Great Digital technology and Social Media skills.
- Ability to manage tasks in a timely fashion.
- Multi-level stakeholder engagement/management experience is essential.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms is desirable.
What's on Offer
- Strong company culture and progressive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Be part of an organisation that actively seeks diverse perspectives.