Marketing Automation Manager (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
Responsible for marketing automation and CRM architecture
Opportunity to work for a well-recognised brand in the financial services space
About Our Client
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and agencies, this role takes ownership of the CRM strategy (Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge is crucial) as well as develop/manage the rolling eDM calendar for new model launches, local/global communication streams as well as extensive events, partnerships and projects.
The primary responsibility of this position is centered on Customer Relationship Management database (CRM) quality control and continual improvement. Within this role you will focus on leveraging the CRM data you maintain to acquire, convert, nurture, engage/extend and reward customers, via personalized, segmented customer journeys (Marketing Automation).
You will enjoy working with data to design new concepts and marketing initiatives, bringing an understanding of the critical link of between database metrics, reporting and customer insights. You may hail from either agency or client side with an inspiring enthusiasm to your approach; collaborative, strategic and superb communication and interpersonal skills.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain global automation and CRM architecture; including engineering and implementing solutions, and ongoing improvement of key performance metrics and internal processes
- CRM (Salesforce) product owner - responsible for strategic direction, global stakeholder management for adoption and improvement, external service provider management, and general technical administration
- Manage strategy across the full Marketing Technology stack; including liaising with stakeholders to evaluate requirements, budget management, vendor evaluation, solution recommendations, and performance optimisation
- Ongoing analysis of customer journey and communication touchpoints to develop and improve CRM and automation activities
- Work closely with Data Science to: develop and maintain data integrations, identify and action opportunities to increase marketing performance, and enhance capabilities and insights
- Identify and action opportunities to improve inefficiencies within the MarTech ecosystem
- Responsible for end-user adoption, training, and change management across marketing technology
The Successful Applicant
- Salesforce, 4-5 years' experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or Pardot - 4-5 years' experience
- 5 years + marketing experience
- Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel
- Intermediate HTML
- SQL, data segmentation and visualization (i.e. Tableau)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Our client is seeking a candidate with 5 years + marketing experience with advanced Salesforce and email automation knowledge. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with high numerical and analytical skills. An individual who is hungry for results and is not put off by failures, this is a test and learn environment so being able to learn fast and adapt is essential. Key to this role is collaboration, this individual must be able to work with their team mates to achieve sound outcomes and outstanding results.
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will be working within a culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and extensive in-house product and application training.