Marketing Automation Manager (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
About Our Client
This role will build and deploy high quality data driven experiences and will be involved in implementation, execution, monitoring and optimisation of campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. They will also play a key role in educating and upskilling within the Marketing team.
The role entails fostering strong relationships with internal and external clients, and driving a culture of best practice customer experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Work in consultation with external partners and the firms stakeholders, develop and deliver client communications for regulatory/ compliance activity and specific projects
- Lead the development of marketing automation training material for clients, clients and internal stakeholders
- Developing marketing technology, automation and analytics strategies, frameworks and execution processes
- Implement robust science and structure around the measurement and reporting of activity for marketing and communication across all channels.
- Leads the collaboration with Digital, Customer Platforms, Agencies and other key internal and external stakeholder groups to appropriately align priorities and deliver on customer experience and communication commitments
- Lead and advocate for a data and insights lead culture within the Marketing team by role modelling a relentless commitment to test and learn
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure client requirements are effectively and efficiently translated into agreed customer experiences as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Strong experience with marketing automation platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud essential
- 4+ years' experience in communications with knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing operations processes to improrve productivity and efficiency
- Tech focussed- best practice user in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) Email Certification will be advantageous
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a leading global organisation that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with some of the large retail clients.