Marketing Automation Manager
Combine your CRM and marketing knowledge with data and analytics
Work for a leading entertainment & leisure company
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital is partnering exclusively with a leading entertainment and leisure brand in Australia who are located conveniently between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Having been established in Australia for over 20 years and employing over 1,000 people across multiple locations, this company is currently expanding their digital operations. With strong investment in technology across customer experience, ecommerce and automation, this is an exciting time to be joining such a reputable brand.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, this role is a pivotal piece of the marketing team which is headed up by the General Manager of Marketing. You will manage the and development of marketing initiatives across automation and data. Key duties in the role include the following:
- Work with various teams across the business to help develop and coordinate ATL, TTL and BTL campaigns across multiple brands and platforms, levering data and automation
Develop and maintain data models within Salesforce Marketing Cloud to provide accurate customer insights and targeting
Analyse sales and customer data to identify trends and opportunities to grow revenue
Identify, develop and implement opportunities for new automations to improve sales of auxiliary items based on consumer behaviours
Providing process design, workflows, dashboard analytics reporting as well as a full understanding of audience lists and lead nurture streams.
Configuration and deployment of marketing automation campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (e.g Journey Builder)
Engage with the platform vendor and other sources to develop and maintain industry best practice
Execution and management of Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaigns including automation triggers and data inputs
Assist with the translation of business problems into technical outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal campaign owners on marketing automation best practices, project scoping, technical requirements and quality assurance testing.
Maintain data integrity following the set-up of data models with constant monitoring and maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity, our client is looking first and fore-mostly for someone who loves a fast paced environment, who has a "get it done" mentality and enjoys having fun in an ever changing environment. Secondly our client needs someone with a proven background using a marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot) with strong analytical and data management background with experience in SQL, creating data models from multiple data sources and A/B testing in digital environments. You will have experience in translating business/marketing requirements into technology or process outcomes.
What's on Offer
- Work with one of the largest brands in the leisure and entertainment industry
- Opportunity to use leading tech within the marketing, data and analytics space
- Head office function working as part of a marketing team in excess of 30 people
- Competitive salary package with additional benefits such as quarterly breakfasts, awards recognition, annual dinners, family fun nights, etc.
- Located half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast with on-site parking