Marketing Automation Specialist
12 month contract - immediate start
Opportunity to work for a well-recognised brand in the Insurance space
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the Insurance space based in the Melbourne CBD. They are now looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist with Salesforce experience for an immediate start to join their team.
- Manage and implement the automated campaign process including email, landing page and form creation.
- Build marketing automation journeys in partnership with Journey and Campaign Owners
- Work alongside Campaign Owners in the development and design of eDM campaigns and customer Journey
- Execution and management of Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaigns including automation triggers and data inputs
- Assist with the translation of business problems into technical outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal campaign owners on marketing automation best practices, project scoping, technical requirements and quality assurance testing.
- End-to-end execution of email-driven campaigns from asset creation to email testing and deployment.
- Participate in the development and implementation of web-based content, online forms and landing pages in Adobe Experience Manager
- Ensure accurate, timely execution of all campaigns with a high level of responsiveness to internal stakeholders.
- Draw on data and insights to enhance campaign targeting abilities across multiple channels
- Integration of onsite multi variant testing using dynamic content, including A/B testing
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing degree or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology, operations, e-commerce or digital marketing in a customer facing organisation
- Demonstrated hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Experience in translating business requirements into technology or process outcomes
- Familiar with Agile project methodology
- Ability to conceptualise technical outcomes for business requirements and problems
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage internal stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will be working within a collaborative and agile culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and extensive in-house product and application training.