Marketing Automation Specialist
SMFC Subject Matter Expert
Melbourne CBD located
About Our Client
You will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. As a SME of Email Marketing Automation this includes ownership of the setup, maintenance and quarterly reviews of reoccurring and triggered email communications.
- Building email campaigns using supplied HTML and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stay abreast of and recommended email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Schedule in broadcasts of email campaigns
- Build campaign canvases in appropriate technologies and measures their success
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years' experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience using Automation Studio & Journey Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- The ability to develop technical solutions for marketing campaigns / projects / deliverables
- Full Stack email marketing experience (Build and populate email templates from scratch, select/segment/personalise data, send and report on campaigns) in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Implement Best practice on Journeys and email campaigns ie AB Testing
- Experience in integrating SFMC with third party apps
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a leading global organisation, with a team that supports each other and career progression is available.