Marketing Automation Specialist
6 month contract - immediate start
$400 - $600 daily rate
About Our Client
A progressive business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, where it is a top 50 company and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies Globally by Forbes, and Number One in Australia.
- Support the CRM team with the production of targeted and personalised email campaigns, including editing existing HTML/CSS email templates
- Scope, manage and ensure all campaign requirements are captured and communicated effectively to the right teams to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and accurately
- Translate marketing briefs into technical delivery requirements relating to email segmentation and personalisation
- Test, measure and optimise campaigns and automations with methods such as A/B testing and post-campaign analysis.
- Experienced Stakeholder management and education on email best practices
- Assist with marketing automation implementation project tasks, including looking for ways to consolidate, create efficiencies or implement technical solutions to improve the customer journey and reduce ongoing management requirements
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years email automation or marketing operations experience
- Technically savvy -able to independently build out campaigns and journeys in enterprise marketing automation platforms (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with ancillary platforms including Litmus/Email on Acid would be beneficial
- Have a strong understanding of data driven marketing including the ability to learn and understand the flow of data within a company's ecosystem
- Understanding of journey mapping, campaign workflows, personalisation, and the delivery of content to maximise conversion and engagement. Sound knowledge around personalisation and dynamic elements in email
- High attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- A team player with strong stakeholder engagement skills, and the proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a progressive, fast-paced and dynamic environment with extensive opportunities to learn and evolve.