- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with potential to become permanent
- 4 Days Per Week
About Our Client
My client is within the software industry and has a global presence with their head office based out of Perth WA. They have a strong client base across multiple industries such as Government, Mining and Resources, Utilities, Oil and Gas and the Public Sector.
This role will sit within the Marketing team and will be responsible for managing all Marketing Automation activities across the team. They are looking for a candidate who is experienced in this space and can improve their current Marketing Automation activities and make the role their own.
- 6 month Fixed term contract with a possibility of extension or being made permanent
- Looking for someone available to work 4 days per week
- This role will sit within the Marketing team and will be responsible for driving all Marketing Automation and Email Campaign activities within the team
- Responsible for creating landing pages and content for their WordPress based website
- Work closely with their Agency partner for any technical digital requirements for the Website
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner
- Tests and analyze workflows
- Lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring and identifying tactics for improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to build landing pages on a WordPress CMS platform
- Experienced in using Sales Force and Pardot for Marketing Automation purposes
- 2 years' experience working within a similar position
- Ability to provide insights and recommendations to improve current Marketing Automation activities
- Open to considering candidates from all industries
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team environment
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement for project management purposes
What's on Offer
This is an exciting newly created role where the selected individual will have the opportunity to really make the role their own! The role allows for flexibility, ideally looking for someone who can be available for 4 days per week, however they are open to considering candidates who can only do up to 3 days per week also. If successful in this role, it is likely that this position will be made permanent.