- This is a fun and varied role for someone who thrives in a busy enviroment.
- An exciting opportunity for someone to step into this role and make it their own
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and loved brand in the hospitality industry in Western Australia, and has been a household name since it's inception in early '90's. They are on a hunt for a gun Marketing Brand Coordinator to join their small, dynamic and friendly team, based in Perth east, and help elevate the guest experience within their cafe network.
- Providing effective leadership by working in the team showing positive energy, enthusiasm, clear direction and support.
- Plan the creative strategy and execution of all menus and associated collateral.
- Design POS material to compliment the menu and Guest Experience.
- Develop media strategies to deliver campaign objectives
- Develop objectives for Functions and Special Events
- Working with the NPD team to develop a comprehensive Functions Marketing Pack, inclusive of menus, to assist in effective marketing of Function spaces.
- Work with individual cafes and franchisees to develop local area marketing campaigns to drive visitation, activate specific places and spaces of the cafes such as libraries, meeting rooms and AGA areas and adaptive use of cafe spaces.
- Regular travel to their other cafes for events and activation as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will enjoy thriving in a busy environment and have a strong focus on high quality guest service and delivery. They will possess a creative flare and strong relationship building skills.
- Your existing skills and creative flare will see you succeed in this role.
- Examplary copywriting skills
- Confident verbal communicator comfortable with interactions with team members, cafe managers, franchisees, support centre peers, and external suppliers. Able to influence upwards within the business as well as peers.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing trends, guest behaviour and project planning from ideation to execution and review.
- Keen interest in food and food trends, hospitality trends and the changing consumption habits of consumers.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant platforms such as Adobe suite, Facebook Business Manager, Office 365, Google Analytics and WordPress,
- Knowledge and experience in digital and social media marketing and campaigns.
- Have own motor vehicle as regular travel to other cafe locations will be required.
What's on Offer
- Be part of a growing company with state-wide locations
- Join a close-knit team and become part of their cafe's welcoming and comforting culture
- Enjoy discounts on food and drink
- Some interstate travel when required
- Flexible working environment