Marketing Campaign Executive - Entertainment
Work for a global leader in the digital interactive entertainment industry
Work for a company that is revolutionising video on demand
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the digital entertainment industry that is boasting one of the world's newest mobile and internet broadband movie distribution models, with a scalable VOD distribution network via partner deals. Having a highly experienced senior leadership team, they have identified an exciting innovative channel for consumers to enjoy new launches ahead of the pack. Focusing on key relationships, they have established studio partnerships contracts with; Universal, Walt Disney Pictures, Warner Bros, Sony, Lionsgate and Paramount and in a short space of time have grown their revenue stream with large retail and B2B customers. If you're looking for a new challenge with in a highly creative company in a high growth channel please read on and apply.
- Support and execute marketing plans through category analysis, consumer insight and by thinking outside the box to achieve strategic objectives and support the development of assigned movie brands
- Manage the execution of campaigns for new and existing clients; including but not limited to on boarding, developing collateral, managing the ongoing relationship and post campaign follow up and insights
- Contribute to the digital and traditional strategy using SEO, social media, TVC and print.
- Manage marketing collateral including leaflets, brochures, banners and other promotional related material
- Establish and manage timelines for delivery of communication strategies and implementation plans with all stakeholders
- Understand the customer insights and customer research to deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time.
- Conceptualise, develop and execute local market amplifications that meet objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Proactive and results driven individual with 2- 3 years of experience in entertainment, media or advertising industries
Experience executing media strategies to ensure the brands and product suite resonates with the Australian public
Project management experience handling multiple campaigns from content development to the release and follow up on success
Attention to detail and process orientation
Ability to operate to deadlines and in a busy environment.
Experience Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Experience executing new campaigns including creative concepts and templates for communication in designated channel
What's on Offer
* Highly competitive and attractive salary
* Innovative & new channel
* Great office location