Marketing & Campaigns Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a governmental organisation in Melbo
A Council which is values based, empowering and genuinely believes in making a d
About Our Client
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a local City Council in Melbourne. Their vision is to create an aspirational future which is underpinned by 5 themes:
- Healthy, Connected Communities
- Prosperous, Advancing Economy
- Vibrant and Sustainable Built and Natural Environments
- Culturally Rich and Active Communities
- Democratic and Engaged Communities
As an employer, they align closely with their values which include: working as collaborated team, working with integrity, being innovative, enjoying work and providing a service of excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a governmental organisation in Melbourne as a Marketing & Campaigns Officer, who will be responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns and communication programs.
The Marketing & Campaigns Officer will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating social media platforms.
- Campaign development & implementation
- Supplier management
- Task & project management
- Stakeholder management
- Brand guardianship
- PO & invoice processing & admin
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role have:
- An understanding and knowledge of promoting community arts within a local governmental context.
- Extensive experience in a marketing role, preferably within an arts field.
- Experience working with graphics software, InDesign is preferred
- Experience managing web based social media for marketing purposes such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Experience with management of databases
- Qualification in marketing, communications, or related field is preferred
The ideal candidate for this role will possess key attributes such as: being able to see things from different perspectives, being adaptable, emotionally aware, collaborative and community minded.
What's on Offer
- $31 p/h rate + super
- Immediate Start
- The Council believes that values, attributes and skills that each staff member brings to the organisation underpins its culture and will ultimately result in the achievements of Councils vision.
- Reports into: Head of Marketing