Marketing & Comms Officer (Contract)
Newly created contract to work within the public sector
Flexible working and open to part-time
About Our Client
The main purpose of the role is to work on the promotion of events and programs at multiple venues as well as outdoor events, community cultural development projects and other creative programs. Due to Covid-19 there have been a lot of changes to the events calender over the last 12-months.
- Implement marketing and promotional strategies to continue to establish, grow and retain audiences.
- Lead in the development of the annual suite of marketing materials for the organisation's events programs.
- Manage content for the organisations local promotional channels.
- Manage mailing and community distribution lists.
- Write, edit and approve key marketing copy as needed.
- Liaise with graphic designers, printers and distribution companies.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, you will need to have marketing experience within a similar role, producing content, writing communications and managing campaigns. Working as part of a small team, you will be required to lead on initiatives, manage digital platforms and produce high-quality content for different channels.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Well-organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, positive-thinking, self-motivated, and a good team player.
- Commitment for the contract duration of the role.
What's on Offer
The role will require you to be heavily involved in external communications and campaigns, so it is vital that you are a confident communicator with experience in engaging and communication with different communities.
This is a great opportunity for a creative professional to join the team to fulfil a minimum of 1-month contract. For your hard work and commitment to the role there is a chance that this could extend longer term.