Marketing Communications and Digital Specialist
Drive Marketing Strategies across ANZ
Work for a leading manufacturer
About Our Client
This company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of home automation devices. They have an extensive and growing range of products which they sell through their online store, various channel partners including dealers, wholesalers and retailers. The Marketing Communications & Digital Specialist will work as part of a greater cross-functional team to implement the "go-to-market" strategy and support the business plans based on the objectives and priorities of multiple departments in line with overall company goals and is responsible for supporting internal growth, revenue and profitability.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing integrated digital and marketing communications for the ANZ region
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing, Communications, Sales and Service teams to translate business objectives into marketing communication and targeted strategies.
- Manage the creative development and execution support process of all digital and communication vehicles that could be implemented within the business.
- Work with partners to measure and analyse strategy effectiveness.
- Generate and deliver performance reports on an ongoing basis and report on them monthly
- Influence the development of the annual digital and communication marketing plans.
- Coordinate with outside agencies and vendors to ensure projects are delivered to deadlines.
- Develop and implement content calendars to ensure key marketing communication and digital messages are delivered to the channel and / or end users.
The Successful Applicant
- A Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- 5+ years of experience in brand management, digital marketing, advertising, marketing communications Experience working in a cross functional working environment
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing, eCommerce or Omni-Channel experiences
- Proven ability in strategically managing end to end processes for a variety of high-level integrated marketing communication programs.
- Strong project management, SEO and SEM experience.
- Financial Acumen and understanding working with budgets.
- Ability to build and strengthen relationships across all stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including visual presentation and attention to detail.
- Highest ethical standards and work ethic, highly resourceful and ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, energetic and proactive with a can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
- Great salary package
- North Ryde location