Marketing Communications Coordinator - contract
World wide cosmetic company
Immediate start - minimum 3 month contract
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned cosmetics company that sells their products worldwide. There is a team of 10 in the office here in Melbourne who take care of ANZ running's. You would be the fifth member of the marketing team.
- The monthly magazine including pagination, creative brief to the vendors, coordination with the external printers and managing the timeline.
- Prepare the EDM planning, direction and the written copy based on Sales & Marketing calendar.
- In charge of the marketing collateral, including webinar presentation, flyers, literature's, product brochures, catalogues, factsheets, product lists, banners, etc.
- Manage the internal communication with the sales force via internal communication channels (Facebook Group, Internal website, etc.)
- Work with marketing members on the localisation of the global Corporate toolkit
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery timing and quotations
- Proof read and check all Marketing collateral
- Work closely and collaboratively with all Marketing members, Sales members and the Independent Sells force
- General administration as required
The Successful Applicant
- You must have full working rights. Because the contract is looking to extend beyond 6 months, unfortunately working holiday visa's can not be considered for this role.
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG or Retail marketing environment
- Basic PhotoShop
- Advanced MS, especially PowerPoint and KeyNote
- Good level of presentation skills
- Degree in Business, Marketing or similar discipline
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Ability for the contract to extend
- On-site parking
- Supportive team environment