Marketing Communications Coordinator (Part Time)
Exceptional opportunity to join a growing business
Part-time role with amazing culture
About Our Client
My client is an Australian business, formed 10 years ago who is a leader in infant accessories across Australia, and with an expanding footprint globally.
Reporting into the Marketing Communications Manager, and working with the Head of Marketing, the role includes:
- Developing cost effective marketing plans and reconciling marketing spend
- Tracking of marketing data, use of analytics to shape future campaigns
- Sales collateral production, filing and maintenance
- Trade event planning and coordination
- eDM production and mailout
- Product packaging design and coordination (outsource and manage)
- Various other marketing and communications activities as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong work-ethic and proactive approach to work.
- Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Strong command of the English language
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (in particular PPT).
- Prior experience in the infant/child category.
What's on Offer
This role offers an outstanding chance for those trying to find that elusive part time role in a suburban location. A workplace culture where you can be flexible to pick up the kids, as long as the core hours are worked each day. The business and team is growing exponentially, so the role has the potential to grow with the business into a larger one - or not, the business is extremely accommodating.
Of course returning to work mums are encouraged to apply!