Marketing & Communications Coordinator
A newly created opportunity in an international company.
Strong company culture and progressive work environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in their field, a global organisation that enhances the value and security of their stakeholders' assets while protecting operations through technical innovation and excellence.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Creating engaging and strategic content for multiple audiences across digital and traditional channels.
- Coordination of various internal and external communications platforms, maintaining brand guidelines in all material.
- Managing industry body memberships and event sponsorships.
- Developing and implementing communications and marketing strategies.
- Liaising with external suppliers and agencies to plan and source promotional materials.
- Reviewing and refreshing existing campaigns to optimise engagement and ROI.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience within a similar industry initiating and supporting digital and traditional marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or public relations.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, EDM software, Google Ads and Analytics.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Excellent copywriting ability with high attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Strong company culture and progressive work environment.
- Genuine career progression prospects.
- Competitive salary with income protection insurance.