Marketing & Communications Manager - ANZ
A key, hands on role within the Leadership team
They are a reputable brand withn their industry
About Our Client
My client is a manufacturer in the internal finishes space and are present in the U.S, North America, China and ANZ. They have a plant here in Melbourne, meaning you get to physically see and influence the end product based on trends in client and customer needs.
- Manager 2 direct reports - a Product Manager and Marketing Coordinator
- Develop, deliver and manage the annual marketing strategy, product development and associated budget, to increase brand awareness and to promote as the product of choice to the commercial and residential market sectors.
- Research consumer market and design trends to assist Product Manager in the sourcing and delivery of appropriate products, designs and colourways to support our growth strategy.
- Is the 'guardian' of the brand and is responsible for implementing brand strategy and maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Develop strategy, oversee, contribute to, and help grow the digital campaigns, social media channels and maintain up-to-date content on websites.
- Lead the development and coordinate artwork design and delivery for Point of Sale, sampling, advertising and promotional materials.
- Coordinates development of and manages product launches and marketing/promotional plans and activities with accounts at every stage.
- Identify appropriate events and activities in conjunction with the Sales Team for the promotion of products and services.
- Support and assist with event logistics and delivery for the events program.
- Proactively promote the brand initiatives through various media channels
- Lead collaboration between departments and external agencies: sales, demand planning, product management, finance, media and creative agencies and interact effectively with them to meet deadlines.
- Lead the development and delivery of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs, engaging with Sales, Product Management, Technical Department and external parties for opportunities and content development.
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing Manager experience
- Management of a marketing team, and operating cross functionally
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Product knowledge and industry experience in the internal finishes space ie: flooring, plumbing, paints, windows, joinery, etc.
- Experience with building the strategy and delivering on the execution of an annual marketing plan that has digital components - advantageous to have skills and knowledge in the capabilities and integration of Salesforce
- Experience leading a team, working collaboratively, and cross functionally, while offering direction towards the business strategy and goals
- Experience researching consumer behaviours and industry trends to make commercial business decisions - advantageous if that experience is within a new market for the company
- Experience and/or exposure to new product development and creating the go-to-market strategy
- Strong written communications
What's on Offer
An opportunity to to be apart of exciting change as the business looks to grow and diversify their product offering in market. You'll be apart of the Leadership team for ANZ and be able to contribute to the future direction of the company. They company offers flexible working arrangements, plus there is an attractive salary package on offer.