Marketing & Communications Manager
Exciting newly created role to work in manufacturing industry
Great opportunity to work across B2B & B2C Marketing
About Our Client
My client is a leading global organisation operating in the manufacturing industry. They operate direct to consumer and also partner with renowned businesses right across China, US, Europe and the Middle East.
- End to end management of multiple brands including development of management of key messaging.
- Support with the strategy and execution across print, digital, social, packaging, merchandising.
- Project manage multiple strategic and tactical projects at a time including product launches, campaigns, key customer meetings, trade show planning etc.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media activities across all channels, online and off-line.
- Manage and recommend budget, including monthly tracking, forecasting and reporting.
- Regular market analysis through products and customer segments.
- Project manage the launch communications and sell through activities for both retail and commercial product releases.
- Ensure collaboration with product management, sales, and functional teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Previous proven experience in brand marketing or marketing communications leadership role
- Strong digital marketing and eCommerce experience highly regarded
- Self-motivated & highly organised
- Positive attitude and demonstrated exemplary communication skills
- Ability to educate and liaise with multiple senior stakeholders
Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work with a progressive global organisation going through a period of growth. They are seeking a talented B2B and B2C Marketer to join their team.