- New opportunity to manage all Media, Communications and Marketing activity.
- Working closely with the CEO and collaboratively with the wider organisation.
About Our Client
The main purpose of the role is to increase positive awareness of the organisation and its good work. They are a small NFP, committed to improving the treatment, lives and survival rates of patients through clinical trial conduct. Working collaboratively with specialists locally and internationally, you will have the opportunity to work and build strong working relationships with various stakeholders. You will also be tasked to implement and monitor strategies to improve communication with members and the organisations support base such as donors, sponsors, business partners and key decision makers.
- Develop, implement and monitor a long term marketing and communication strategy.
- Facilitate all media relations, and public relations campaigns.
- Maintain database of journalists and media outlets.
- Prepare content and materials for communications across a range of media and digital media.
- Develop clear simple messaging for the production of news and communication documents, including media releases, opinion pieces, fact sheets and news items.
- Prepare, edit and proof read content for major publication pieces.
The Successful Applicant
For your application to be successful, you will have relevant experience ideally within research and healthcare. You will be passionate about making a difference and contributing to the success of the organisation. Working with the CEO, you will be required to provide organisational and strategic updates and create detailed reports including recommendations on how best to continue with current programs, including an evaluation with recommendations for expanding the program in the future.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Excellent writing, proofing and editing skills.
- Good design and desktop publishing skills.
- Familiarity with conducting communications and campaigns.
- Experience using and producing content for social media platforms.
- Ability to work effectively in a small, dynamic and motivated team.
What's on Offer
For the right person, this a brilliant opportunity to work collaboratively with an organisation focused on improving the lives of cancer patients. For you commitment to this permanent role, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary with full salary packaging and flexible working arrangements. This role will require you to manage a small team so previous managerial experience is essential.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please click 'apply' and submit your CV today.