Marketing & Communications Officer
Leading Not for Profit Organisation
Permanent Full Time Role in the Melbourne CBD
About Our Client
My client is a established Not for Profit organisation based in the Melbourne CBD. They are seeking a talented and ambitious Marketing and Communications Officer to work across a variety of campaigns.
- Responsible for developing external facing content and communications across the organisation's key marketing channels, including; website, digital and social media and EDMs, targeting diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated capacity to utilise new and emerging technologies, digital and social media platforms
- Oversee the development of articles and feature stories for quarterly newsletters
- Assist in the development and implement direct marketing activities to promote recruitment.
- Ensure the website is maintained, including the regular reviewing and cross-checking of content and the frequent updating of images and text
- Manage the capture of appropriate digital records (photographic and video) at events.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or Communications
- High level research, writing and administration skills with experience in developing content in published media
- Excellent skills in using information technology and computer software applications
- Experience in leading, facilitating and resourcing internal/external working groups
- Demonstrated skills in promotion, public speaking and provision of training
- High level administration, organisation and time management skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in team environments, show initiative and think creatively
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work with fantastic team across Marketing and Digital and to work with a leading Not for Profit organisation that are at the forefront of their industry.