Marketing & Communications Specialist
Genuine career progression prospects.
Strong company culture and progressive work environment.
About Our Client
Our client has an international presence and is a rapidly growing organisation. The Perth-based Marketing team are responsible for driving the brand, acquisition and retention on a global scale.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Managing blog content streams to ensure a steady pace of high quality educational/editorial posts.
- Collateral coordination for international Business Development and Sales teams.
- Implementation of website content and the management of automated campaigns supported by the Marketing Coordinator.
- Measuring and reporting on effectiveness of lead generation and nurture efforts.
- Managing and liaising with external agencies, freelancers and researchers for content creation, design and distribution.
- Maintaining brand guidelines in all Communications material.
- Creating innovative strategies to explore opportunities for collaboration and cross promotion.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS platforms.
- People management experience is desirable.
What's on Offer
- Strong company culture and progressive work environment.
- Genuine career progression prospects.
- Fast-paced technology sector.