Marketing & Communications Specialist
Exciting opportunity to work with global Engineering & Mining organisation
Permanent full time role based remotely & in the South-Eastern Suburbs
About Our Client
My client is a leading organisation within the mining and engineering industry. They are ideally seeking a talented Marketing and Communications candidate to grow the team and work across a number of exciting upcoming campaigns.
- Writing, editing and production of communications materials produced by the organisation for its external customers, including blog posts, press releases and editorials, case studies, testimonials, and advertorials.
- Develop content with the marketing team to support the vision and strategy.
- Assist with ensuring that the content of all company communications is current, consistent with brand guidelines, meets legal requirements and is of a high professional standard.
- Support effective cross company communication through a variety of mediums.
- Develop and manage collateral and promotional material in line with marketing objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business or appropriate industry experience
- Minimum two - three years related experience.
- Understanding and experience of digital and multimedia production techniques
- Experience in writing, editing and proofing content
- Experience in website and social media content management
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
What's on Offer
Fantastic global organisation with a great team culture. Excellent digital on-boarding process and an opportunity to contribute to the national vision and strategy of the Marketing team.