Marketing Coordinator ANZ
Leading provider of electrical services and products solutions provider
Create engaging campaigns across Australia and New Zealand
About Our Client
Based in Western Sydney with operations in 25 countries around the globe and over 20 years' experience in the Australian market our client has built the reputation of being a premium brand amongst electrical wholesalers and contractors. Specialising in electrical enclosures, building automation, solar energy and the automotive industry they are growing by leaps and bounds every year generating over 70M in Australia and winners of the Good Design Award. With an ongoing commitment to quality and growth they are seeking a talented Marketing Communications Coordinator to join their Western Sydney team in Rosehill.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating engaging content across both the Australian and New Zealand market and work cross functionally with various teams in the business such as Product Managers the Sales team and Customer Service. This will include:
- Concept creation and graphic design of POS and sales support material (General catalogue, brochures, flyers, technical datasheets, price lists, advertisements, newsletters, displays, signage).
- Manage suppliers and coordinate related tasks managing end to end projects.
- Assist Market Managers and sales team in launch strategies of new products and programs.
- Management of the company's online presence including company website, social media and email marketing.
- Assisting with monitoring Marketing budgets
- Mapping and prioritising communication plans
- Working within corporate brand guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Creative with ability to think outside the box and bring concepts to life
- Drive projects through to completion and manage end to end processes
- Tertiary education in Marketing and communications
- Minimum 3 years within a similar position
- Advanced Adobe Creative suite skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly self-motivated and driven
What's on Offer
Competitive salary on offer with a generous bonus structure and the opportunity to work for a leading global brand in a friendly and culturally diverse environment.