Marketing Coordinator - Property Developer
Leading National Property Developer
Opportunity for the role to become permanent
About Our Client
A national property developer in the Residential sector. The company stands firmly at the forefront of innovation and quality, creating exceptional living environments in the best locations in Australia's capital cities. They continue to set the pace for architectural excellence in developing apartment buildings and a socially-aware approach to the creation of new suburbs and subdivisions in Master Planned Communities.
- Assist and support S&M strategies, programs, objectives, policies and initiatives for allocated projects
- Preparation, maintenance and monitoring of all marketing campaigns including digital, print and out of home
- Preparing marketing briefs and presentations
- Database marketing, communication, segmentation and analysis
- Manage online listings, eDMs and project websites
- Edit and prepare imagery for use online
- Prepare meeting minutes and agendas
- Assist with budgets, project reporting, expense claims and Invoicing
- Conduct competitor and customer research, data analysis, reporting, presentations and workshops
- Assist in enhancing the customer experience via Infinity
- Coordinate project launches and events
- Work collaboratively with internal and external agencies and consultants
- Maximise PR and networking opportunities
- Managing communication/ PR/ social media / project issues
The Successful Applicant
You'll have marketing experience in residential property development or agency experience for property development projects.
Experience in developing & implementing marketing plans and campaigns across the multiple channels listed above.
What's on Offer
An immediate start with a leading property developer with a team that offers mentorship.