Marketing Coordinator - Property / Retail
Leading commercial property management firm
High performing specialist marketing team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading property and retail firm known for their high-performing team of experts across marketing, communications, and events. Culturally a diverse and inclusive employer who invest in their staff, looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their narrative.
As the new Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and coordinating optimised content calendars for digital media,
- Public relations,
- Campaign evaluations,
- Reporting and budgeting,
- Creative pitching,
- Effective stakeholder management.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as the new Marketing Coordinator, you should have:
- At least 2-3 years experience marketing in retail, property, or creative industries,
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant marcomms field,
- An understanding of digital media tools including Google Analytics/Adwords and Facebook Ads.
You will also be expected to bring a high level of customer service, entrepreneurship, and a collaborative nature in your day to day work.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work:
- Full-time and permanent contract,
- Warm hand-over,
- Central location,
- Immediate start available.
If this role sounds like you, I would encourage you to click 'Apply' with your updated application ASAP. For more information on the role, please call James Buckland on 02 6222 8931.