Strong understanding of traditional and digital marketing
Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
About Our Client
Australian owned and operated company with more than billions invested in projects. Market leader in their space with exceptional growth, they pride themselves on their quality of work and approach to everything they do as well as their culture and work environment.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will have great exposure to a number of marketing and digital activities, looking after the coordination of all activities as well as providing support to the department. A key focus of this role will require the candidate to work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to create and implement engaging communications campaigns.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and planning
- Brand Management- Implement and optimise the brand marketing plan
- Management of all Digital Marketing activities including website and social media
- Project manage all marketing collateral required within the organisation
- On track and up to date with digital marketing channels and best practice
The Successful Applicant
Our client is on the lookout for a enthusiastic, passionate and confident team player with great communication style. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, will be able to take on more responsibilities and challenge themselves.
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditional and digital marketing
- Advanced knowledge of Share-Point, Microsoft Publisher, InDesign
- Experience in managing an external agency
- Great interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Attention to self-direct, focus on detail and time management
- Ability to drive actionable data/ insight into campaigns
What's on Offer
- Enjoyable and engaging environment
- Competitive remuneration and incentives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression and professional development