Excellent graduate or junior position
Work for a growing international business
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in healthcare products, supplying products both to nurses and direct to the consumer. They are developers of crucial products that assist people with highly personal and private medical conditions.
In the role you will be tasked to:
- Provide marketing and administrative support to the Marketing Communications Manager
- Assist with event organisation
- Conduct sales reporting and analysis
- Manage supplier contact and cooperation by working with creative agencies
- Create marketing team collateral including printing, inventory material planning, stock levels and re-ordering
- Develop and arrange advertising in journals, distributor catalogues, etc.
- Always act with the interest of the customer at heart
- Conduct other necessary tasks to support the marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong work-ethic and proactive approach to work.
- Bachelor's, Master's or MBA degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Strong command of the English language
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Australian subsidiary which is consistently creating opportunities for people to develop and grow. An excellent chance to grow with a business and learn, doing work that is very well respected in the industry. A fantastic role for any marketing and communications graduate.