18 Month Contract with potential to extend further
Employer of Choice 2018
About Our Client
Our Client is an award winning Australian business support organisation that helps small to medium sized businesses maximise their potential. Services include marketing, human resources, finance and education. Due to landing an exciting new project in Youth Marketing for 2019 they have created this marketing coordinator role to assist with a successful delivery.
The Marketing Coordinator contributes to the organisational strategy by participating as an integral member of the Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager the key responsibilities include:
- Ability to understand the context in which the business and in particular this youth innovation project operates.
- Understand the challenges facing youth in Australia as they transition into work and innovate strategies to reach the target cohort.
- Prepare marketing briefs for production of collateral and creative materials as directed by the Skillsroad Manager and project manage production to budget and deadline.
- Write content for email marketing, websites, social media and other mediums as directed by the Skillsroad Manager.
- Disseminate collateral and promotional items to regional and branch offices as required for events and other activity.
- Ensure that all marketing communications are in keeping with brand guidelines and are compliant with Government contract rules.
- Assist in planning, marketing and implementing various student, employer and other events.
- Update reporting reports as directed by the Skillsroad Manager.
- Contribute to marketing team meetings and planning.
- Market and competitor research.
- Other duties as directed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Qualifications in marketing or similar business discipline and a minimum of one year's experience in a marketing role.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- High standards for quality and accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to listen, consult and communicate pro-actively and develop productive working relationships.
** Experience in youth marketing campaign execution is desirable but not essential**
What's on Offer
On offer is a minimum 18 month contract in a growing team with a high likelihood of extension. You will be able to develop a wide range of marketing skills in a successful and supportive environment.