Exposure to a challenging yet rewarding environment
Career progression/development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a membership association who support sme businesses. The role sits within a fast paced, results driven team who are looking for a junior marketer with similar work ethics.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Executing on the marketing plan.
- Briefing designers on all marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, newsletters and more.
- Copywrite for all marketing collateral including brochures, flyers, eDMs, website and more.
- Support the marketing team to host events and other logistical activities.
- Manage timelines, and deadlines.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant must have:
- 1-2 years marketing experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification in communications or marketing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with extensive copywriting experience.
- Experience in online marketing including developing eDMs and managing website content.
- A proven ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Confidence in speaking & dealing with stakeholders of all levels.
- A desire and ability to work autonomously, use their initiative and be organised.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Exposure to a hands-on role across traditional and digital marketing.
- A challenging environment with a supportive team.
- North Sydney location