Established local organisation
Ongoing professional development and career progression
About Our Client
Our client is well-known property and construction developer in both residential and commercial building, looking to take an innovative approach to the exposure of their brand using targeted content and PR.
The Marketing Coordinator will engage both internal and external stakeholders to implement strategic marketing campaigns, events, and digital engagement.
- Implementation of eDMs and marketing material in the digital space
- Production and upkeep of social media content.
- Support agency resources developing briefs and campaign analytics
- Define advertising messages, coordinating marketing functions
- Traditional and Digital content development, eDM's
- Tracking and reporting on campaign progress
- Work with the sales and customer experience team to develop creative assets that align with strict guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will bring experience in similar positions, strong acumen for digital marketing and sound administration skills. You should have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or similar.
- Understanding of Adobe tools.
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to turn analytics into insights.
- Ability to utilise and update through CMS.
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing trends.
- Empathetic storytelling.
- Ability to obtain Australia Baseline Security Clearance.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work:
- Permanent role and career progression.
- Full-time and Competitive Remuneration.
If you would like more information on the role, please call James on 6222 8931. If the role sounds like you, please click "Apply" with your updated CV.