Established local organisation
Ongoing professional development and career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing private organisation that provides solutions to public and private sector partners collaborating through cross-team functions to deliver high quality strategy. Strong leverage within the industry allows for the organisation to influence and manage change within the sector.
The Marketing Coordinator will engage both internal and external stakeholders to implement strategic marketing campaigns, events, and digital engagement.
- Implementation of eDMs and marketing material in the digital space
- Production and upkeep of social media content.
- Support agency resources developing briefs and campaign analytics
- Define advertising messages, coordinating marketing functions
- Traditional and Digital content development, eDM's
- Tracking and reporting on campaign progress
- Work with the sales and customer experience team to develop creative assets that align with strict guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will bring experience in similar positions, strong acumen for digital marketing and sound administration skills. You should have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or similar.
- Understanding of Adobe tools.
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to turn analytics into insights.
- Ability to utilise and update through CMS.
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing trends.
- Empathetic storytelling.
- Ability to obtain Australia Baseline Security Clearance.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work:
- Permanent role and career progression as the organisation grows.
- Full-time and Competitive Remuneration.
How to contact us
If you are currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please hit 'Apply' with an updated CV.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skill-set however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch with one of our experienced consultants through the Michael Page website.