Collaborative and inclusive workplace culture
Supporting autonomy in Marcomms activity
About Our Client
Our client is well-known private business headquartered in Canberra. Currently experiencing significant growth, the company is now seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to design, advise, and execute effective communications, events, and client service on a local and National scale.
The Marketing Coordinator will engage both internal and external stakeholders to implement marketing communications campaigns, events, and drive digital engagement.
- Management of web and CRM, digital, and social media content calendars and campaign tracking in collaboration with third-party agencies.
- Coordinating targeted EDMs and regular e-newsletters to customers, aligned to company marketing goals.
- The liaison point for key clients and stakeholders including partnerships, creative and social agencies, retailers, and suppliers.
- Providing support to formalise budgets, conduct geo-market research, and campaign success reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have relevant qualifications and 3-5 years of generalist marketing/communications experience - preferably within commercial or agency sectors. You should also have a proven track-record of:
- Formalising a marketing structure, procedures, guidelines and plans to support organisational goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal and effective communication skills, with experience developing comprehensive written copy and reports.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with office and marketing tools such as MS Suite, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads - and basic creative design skills.
- High-level customer service, planning, and administrative skills, and client service.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
- Free parking and light rail access.
- Competitive salary package + potential bonus based on performance.
- Travel for training and annual events.
If you would like more information on the role, please call James on 6222 8931. If the role sounds like you, please click "Apply" with your updated CV.